Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Don't Speak About It, Be About It: The Last Post

Hi Guys

Yes this is the last post.
I have a new website and will be blogging from there

rachelcadeauthor.com
I have part 1 of my On IR Writing series up there now, and will be adding part 2 this week.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4543765.Rachel_Cade
check it out, make friends with me, lol

Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/Rachel-Cade/e/B00NS4LLZ8/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

So I published Sheik's Bed this month.
Part 2 is coming in October.

Its my first release since '06 and my very first self published work.
I'm really proud of it and hope you enjoy the series.

If you are a really long time fan, and most readers of this blog are, you might remember this story from a couple of years ago when I posted it on the blog.

I had it on the shelf for a while and was drawn back to it over the summer and decided to make it my first story.

It's been an experience self publishing. As well as expensive, truth be told. But it's been good for me. Focusing on my writing from creative and financial perspectives is something that I knew I needed to do.

The small epublisher game just wasn't for me. I 'd much rather deal with the trials of self publishing, have total control over my work and reap maximum benefits rather than getting into situations with publishers. 

And yes, I will be publishing my older projects.


Self Pub List
2014
A Dangerous Man
Someone to Watch Over Me

2015
Once Is Never Enough (This is getting written from Scratch hence next year release date)


I have some other projects in the works, for you Nineteen fans, I'm also writing that over. I liked that story and I don't think there's enough menage erotica out there for BW especially non shapeshifter.

Lastly, thanks for your support over the years with my shoddy postings and absences.
I plan to bring you some great stories in the future

~Love,
Rachel



 

No comments: