Saturday, April 20, 2013

Top Ten BW/IR Couples in Movies and TV

I've been intending on posting this for a while and thought I'd do this one for fun.

Jude Law and Nina Long in Alfie



Christian Vega and Evangeline (David Fumero and Renee Elise Goldberry)
in One Life to Live







Jay Tavare and Tembi Locke Unbowed


Check out more here (gasp)

Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman in Swordfish (So they technically weren't a couple in the movie, but c'mon)



Vanessa Williams and Cheyanne Dance with Me 

Naomi Harris and Rain Ninja Assassin (Admittedly more wishful on my part, if you've seen the movie it's more understandable)


Julian and Joanna in Deception
(For the 50-11 fan vid's on youtube I figure I'd throw these two in :))

Tom Cruise/Thandie Newton in Mission Impossible 2

Olivia and Fitz Scandal

You betta ask Somebody...



Hope you liked the list :)





No comments: