Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blog Changes, and What's Coming



Hey all, I decided to change my blog design a bit. Every time I post I realize that I haven't posted in six month and usually hate whatever is going on design wise in my blog. Which to my chagrin, has been collecting dust for a while now.

I will be updating my loonnnnng overdue free read A Dangerous Man this month. With at least two chapters. To be totally honest I haven't worked on it in months. Even though I think about it all the time. Yes I can be my own worst enemy most of the time.

I am working on an untitled short story that's can be described as familiar and a little different. 
What a clue right? But trust me you'll get it when it's all said and done.

In the future I plan to update this blog at least twice a month, letting you know what's going on. It is really crazy to have a blog and only update it twice a year. I used to be so much better at it.

Well fortunately today is finally a new day.


No comments: